In 1954, Angelo Zibetti, Mario Mattiolo and Angelo Croci found ZMC.
In 1958, the company settles in their first factory building.
In 1972, the automation of some stages of the production process begins.
In 1991, ZMC add a further expansion of 5500 square metres to production site.
In 1995, a new chapter opens up for investment with the purchase of high-powered presses. The aim is set at increasingly special markets and chains.
From 1997 to 1999, ZMC invests in new and modern heat treatment plants, making itself totally independent in this important area of the production system.
In 2000, new machine tools compliment a range of state of the art production systems.
In 2006, the construction of a new building to house the laser cutting department and sawing machines. The warehouse for finished chains and dispatch department was also extended.
In 2018, the first Bystronic laser was joined by a twin.